Company information :
AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU
Carrer Bonaventura Armengol num 10
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Share capital : 100.000 EUR
- Maxi Tyre Internet Offer.
- User terms and conditions.
- Sanctions and banning.
- Payment conditions.
- Cancellations and deliveries.
1/ Maxi Tyre Internet offer.
Maxi Tyre in an online platform that connects tyre professionals to manufacturers, wholesalers and its own stocks. The company is responsible for the fulfillment of the terms of the contract.
- The platform is designed for the exclusive use of tyre professionals. In order to subscribe to Maxi Tyre, the users have to show evidence they have a professional activity related to tyres.
- The platform is free, there is no monthly fees to pay.
- Confirmation or denial of subscription is confirmed via email.
3/ User terms and conditions.
AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU cannot be held responsible for inconvenience due to platform unavailability, for example in case of a servor error.
The user is fully responsible for their sensitive login information and AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU is not liable in case of account usurpation or fraud.
The user morally commits to only using bank account and credit/debit card details for which they are the legal owner.
The user must know that Maxi Tyre prices fluctuate on a regular basis, it is the customer's own responsibility to commit to a quotation while the price on the site may have dropped, increased, or the product gone out of stock in the meantime.
4/ Sanctions and banning.
The following actions will lead to permanent banning from Maxi Tyre:
- Trying to establish direct contracts with the wholesalers / manufacturers whose stock are provided on Maxi Tyre.
- Lack of payment two weeks after the order.
- Giving access to one's account without prior authorisation.
- Breaking business rules and harming Maxi Tyre, for example when trying to deprive Maxi Tyre of its clients.
5/ Payment conditions.
- Credit/debit card : Processed in 24h.
- Direct Debit: Processed in 7 days.
Direct Debit payments are available only to users that have saved credit/debit card details in their billing interface. The card details are used to establish an anti fraud score, the details of which cannot be explained in order to avoid breaches of the system.
6/ Cancellation and deliveries.
- The user can cancel their order within 14 days. The request for cancellation has to be made via the ticket system, it is accessible on the user private space.
- When cancellation comes in due time, the customer will be charged for return shipping unless the responsibility lies with AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU.
- The user has to make sure the delivery address is valid. If the delivery is not possible because of an address issue, AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU will deduct the shipping fees before refund.
- The user is responsible for checking the goods upon delivery. If the customer fails to report a problem, the delivery will be considered successful and complete.
- Prices of goods on Maxi Tyre fluctuate on an on-going basis.
- Maxi Tyre indicates the price of e-business sites for indicative purposes only and cannot be liable for error or lack of update.
- The price includes shipping fees starting from 2 items.
Terms And Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law, jurisdiction and construction
The AD govern this agreement, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The AD Court have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of this agreement unless AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GC re AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GC re AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GC re AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GC re AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.